Friday 20 July 2012

My recent purchase -My Melody cute cord holder

I had just received the good 2 days ago. It was prompt delivery from seller. I bought it at a discount price of S$3.00 , not sure whether it is considered cheap or not cos I havent compared the price in the market of Singapore. But never mind, what matters the most is that item must look cute (haha...I think I must be crazy for cute stuff !!!) and the price  must be reasonable and affordable with quality of an acceptable range....

Luckily the item that I had received is in good condition as I had read some of the buyers had some mal-function of the product but I think it's the manufacturing problem. You can send a photo of the affected product to seller and seller will contact you with the details of what to do. Overall it's still a good purchase.

Photos of my purchase :



Additional info.: This product is made in Taiwan.