Friday 20 July 2012

Daiso at Tampines 1

Another new Daiso outlet ( a shop originated from Japan which sell everything at S$2.00 each in Singapore) has just opened recently (17/7/2012) at Tampines 1.

(sorry for those who accidentally captured by my phone camera as you can see the place was abit crowded at evening time and as for me i'm in a hurry and hence not much time to shop..)

Heard this news from my cousin that an Daiso outlet is opening at Tampines but she is not sure exactly when..Since I happened to be there today (20/7/2012), she told me to check it up. And ta da, this is what I bought from Daiso today :

A Hello Kitty mouse pad @ S$2.00 only !!! The material not bad, the bottom is like rubber mat while the surface is like a piece of cloth or fabric. However this good is made in China.

Well the photo is abit blurred as it's taken in a hurry as there's alot of shoppers ard.

As you can see from the photo above, there are 2 types of design for the mouse pad but it seem that the one that i had bought is more popular choice as there are only 2 sets left when i was choosing and since one of it has a little defect on it, I took the last piece which is in perfect good condition. Hehe...

Maybe they will restock the goods the next day...You can go and check it up : ) 

Tampines 1 official website :
http://www.tampines1.com.sg/tampines/