Wednesday 18 July 2012

Tony Moly Egg Pore Series

Today i found out a website Qoo10 selling Tony Moly Egg Pore Series at a discount price of S$5.90 onwards which is very cheap compared to the retail price in Spore and the price of the silky smooth balm is even cheaper than what i had bought during my Korea trip in May. I bought it at KRW10500 and now it only sell S$7.40 (non registered mail). OMG!

Link to the seller: http://www.qoo10.com.sg/g/405830145/2000106083?banner_no=170107


Below are some of my collection of Tony Moly products that I bought from Korea :

Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist, Egg Pore Silky Smooth Balm and peach flavour lip gloss.


Reasons for buying them : 
1) Because all the packaging are so CUTE !!! I couldn't resist the temptation 
to collect them. 
2) Prices are so much cheaper than Spore retail price!