Thursday 19 July 2012

Cute collections of handcream from South Korea


Yeppy Shop from Qoo10 (formally known as Gmarket) is now having promotion of Missing U Handcream at S$5.90 (free shipping if choose non registered mail) !!!
 And I had bought one of the product myself  and this seller very good because a lot of samples were given, consider the fact that I had only ordered one item...

Below are the photos of my Missing U Handcream :




Missing U handcream (Honey Bee) from Etude House


Another collection of mine which I bought recently from Qoo10 :
This seller usually sell this item at S$6.50 (which is already considered quite cheap in Spore) but I managed to get the handcream at S$5.50 =) when this website is having promotion.

The Mini Pet Handcream from TheFaceShop is so cute right ? I intend to give this to my aunt as a small birthday gift ...






 Now I waiting for my third handcream to be shipped over from Korea. Guess what is it this time? Hmm I will upload it once I got the product. One thing for sure is the packaging must be cute!!! Hehe ...

20/7/2012 update... Finally my 3rd handcream arrived :
 Ta da ... Etude house Missing U -Harpseal handcream and 2 samples were given by the seller...


 
 01/08/2012 update
They look like toys right ? Haha...
Out of the three handcream, my aunt and i both agree the first two (honeybee & mini pet floral) smell quite nice while the third handcream (Harpseal ) which is green tea flavoured ,not really to our liking. To me it smell abit like grass or herb. Just my own preference, no offense...