Wednesday 1 August 2012

Facial Masks and other skin care products from my Korea trip


12 TheFaceShop masks for only $9.80 is a great buy online now! (not sure when this promotion will end...but anyway i will always keep a lookout for great bargain like this whenever i need to stock out my masks...) 

As in Spore 's retail shop, it sell 4 for S$10.00 during promotion. However this seller only got 2 choices of real nature series facial masks (pomegranate and aloe)

For more info. on the masks, you can check up TheFaceShop website :
http://international.thefaceshop.com/english/thefaceshop/brand.jsp

By the way, I bought the same item at KRW970 each (after GST rebate for tourist) back in May then...
South Korea really have alot of skincare/cosmetics shops brand around to choose. I think most of my shopping expenses came from skincare products ....and my lugguage almost overweight when i checked in...


At Myeongdong,Etude House, Holika Holika, TheFaceShop and Tony Moly shops are side by side...Their competition there sure very fierce...selling all kind of beauty products. Of course there are other brand shops ard but i didnt take any more photos maybe I was too busy shopping , racing against time as my tour guide only give us abt 1.5 to 2 hours to shop and eat lunch? (Hmm...i couldn't really remember)
  

These are TheFaceShop products and ODBO products  which i bought from the Ji&Mi cosmetic showroom. Think this place is for Tourists only. All products there got GST rebate.

Finally my total purchase for that day after visiting other skincare retail shops became like this:
I bought more and more facial masks ...cos they cost so much cheaper in South Korea !!!
And somemore those shops over there are very generous in giving samples or what they call services if i'm not wrong ...So some of the products shown above are not really my purchase but free samples!!! And the black cosmetic pouch is a free gift from the Baviphat shop.